Massport is working on futuristic traffic management and user experience boosting infrastructural changes. The construction will be completed in late 2021. When this is ready, travelers at Boston International Airport will be able to change terminals post-security checking.
Terminal C is also under a massive up-gradation and optimization process.
How Travelers will benefit from this Massport initiative?
- One consolidated security check zone.
- Option for travelers to commute between Terminal C and Terminal B post-security check.
- Renovated public spaces pre and post-security.
- Better food and retail facilities.
- Renovations to four existing aircraft gates.
Timing & Costs:
Project Capital: $200 million
Project Start: Fall 2019
Project Completion: Fall 2021